- Shrink your pores: Your pores expand as gunk accumulates in them. The older you get the more likely they are to stay expanded. Put them on a diet by switching to a cleanser with salicylic acid. It helps slough away dead skin that can lead to clogging.
- Let it rip: Deflate and clean pores- like the ones on your nose- once a week with pore strips
- Get more beauty sleep
- Pile on the Antioxidants: They’re among the best weapons against pollution and sun.
Follow our blog and web site for exciting news about our new spa services.
Please take a moment to look at these beautiful newly weds. Hair and Makeup by One Bridal Company :)
Avoid cutting your bangs! You will just become more frustrated in the end.
Keep your hair hydrated. Moisture will help prevent more breakage.
Choose a new part. Switch from being parted in the middle to a side so that as they grow out you can try a cute side bang. Also to train them to go in a certain direction.
Use a cute pin to keep your bang out of your face.
No matter the length that you are growing out you can always use a thin headband to keep growing bangs off your face
This is the time for you to perfect your braid. Braiding your bang into the rest of your hair is a fun trendy way to keep your hair chic.
- Bright Orange lipstick
- Blue Eye Shadow
- Cat Eyes (eye liner)
- Ethereal White eye shadow and liner
- Gilded Eyes (metallic effect)
- Glowing skin , try an Illuminator
- A pop of Green shadows